Past Paper 10th Biology Lahore 2016 Group 2 OBJECTIVE
Following are some of the questions of Biology 10th Lahore Board paper of 2016 group 2:
- Who processed fermentation?
- What is alternate form of gene?
- What is amount of water in the urine as per normal chemical composition?
- What is quantity of glucose maintained in every 100 ml of human blood concentration?
- What is the part of the brain responsible for muscle movement, interpretation of the senses and the memory?
Past Paper 10th Biology Lahore 2016 Group 2 SUBJECTIVE
Some of the subjective questions are as follows:
- Why does blood become thick due to smoking?
- What is the difference between flexor and extensor muscle?
- What are the effects of global warming?
- What is difference between self-pollination and cross pollination?
- What is meant by analgesics? Give an example
- How plants remove extra carbon dioxide and oxygen outside?
- Write a note on batch fermentation and continuous fermentation in fermenter.
- Write the procedure of experiment conducted to identify the presence of carbon dioxide in air exhaled from lungs.