Past Paper 10th Class Chemistry Lahore Board 2014 English Medium Group1
Past paper 10th class Chemistry Lahore Board 2014 group 1 paper has three parts: Subjective, objective and practical parts. Following is the detail of each part.
objective part has 12 multiple choice questions. Some of them are as follows:
- Which disease causes liver inflammation?
- What is just above the earth’s surface?
- Which salt is used to dry the gas?
- Which pollutant is not found in car exhaust gases?
- What is the color of lodine?
Subjective part has 8 long questions. Some of them are as follows:
- Write equation of forward reaction between hydrogen and iodine.
- Write names of any two methods of preparation of salts.
- Write condensed formula of any two hydro carbons.
- What are saturated and unsaturated hydrocarbons?
- Write sources of vitamins A and D.
- Differentiate between atmosphere and environment.
- What is air pollutant? Give example of primary and secondary air pollutant.
- What process are involved in the extraction of metal?
- What are the causes of hardness in water, Write two effects of water pollution.
- Write down percentage of carbon, properties, and uses of different types of coal.
- Explain that natural fertilizers are better than synthetic fertilizers.
Practical part has 3 practical questions. Some of them are as follows:
- Explain the procedure of experiment used to identify aldehyde by Fehling solution.
- Write the procedure to identify metal ions by flame test.