Past Paper 10th Class Pak Studies Gujranwala Board 2016 Group 1
Group 1 of Gujranwala Board Pak Studies Paper of 10th Class is an easy paper with straight forward questions. Also see Gujranwala Pak Studies Group 2 paper of 10thclass.
The first MCQ is “What is the biggest wind energy plan in Pakistan”. Second question is “What is the length of Shahra-e-Resham”. Third question is “Who is the first poet of Pashtu Language”. According to the census of 1951, what the ratio of literate people was. Karachi is the most populated city of Pakistan. What is the total strength of members of National Assembly? What is the capital of Bangladesh? These were some more multiple choice questions.
Subjective paper has some of the following important questions:
- Name two objectives of United Nations
- Explain Bhutan in two lines
- What is the biggest mountain of world and where is it situated?
- Name any two members of SAARC
- What is small industry?
- Name any two exports of Pakistan
- Name two poets of Saraiki language
- Explain the atomic Program of Pakistan
- Explain how China helped Pakistan on different occasions.
اپ ٹو ڈیٹ پیپرمطالعہ پاکستان 2016 پہلا گروپ جماعت دہم گوجرانوالہ بورڈ معروضی طرز
Past Paper 10th Class Pak Studies Gujranwala Board 2016 Group 1 Subjective Type
اپ ٹو ڈیٹ پیپرمطالعہ پاکستان 2016 پہلا گروپ جماعت دہم گوجرانوالہ بورڈ انشائیہ طرز