Past Paper 10th Class Physics Lahore Board 2014 English Medium Group 1
Like other paper, Physics paper of class 10 Lahore board 2014 of group 1 has 12 multiple choice questions, a subjective part having short questions, five long questions and a practical part. Now the board of intermediate has also added practical part in normal subjective paper. First MCQ is “which thing works on the principle of electromagnetic induction in hydroelectric power house?” Second one is “What does the term e-mail stands for?
Following are some more important multiple choice questions.
- Give the number of factors which affect the ability of a capacitor to store charge.
- A megabyte has how many kilo bytes?
- What is the electric power of washing machine in watts?
- What is refractive index of diamond?
- What is intensity level of train siren?
Past Paper 10th Class Physics Lahore Board 2014 English Medium Group 1 – Subjective Type
Following are some of the important short questions
- With respect to simple pendulum, what is difference between vibration and amplitude?
- What are audible frequency range for young children and old people?
- Calculate the frequency of sound wave of speed 340 m/s and wavelength 0.5 m.
- What is difference between musical sound and noise?
- State what is difference between regular and irregular reflection
- State laws of reflection.
- State Joule’s Law.
- Define electric field intensity and write its unit.
- Define electro mot force.
- Define potential difference and write the name of unit.
- Give truth table for NOR operation
- Write two advantages of e-mail
- What is photo phone?
- Write the chemical equation for nuclear fusion
- What is ultrasound? What are its benefits?