|8th Class Past Papers – All||8th Class Past Papers 2016||8th Class Date Sheet 2017|
Past Paper 8th Class English 2016 Solved Paper Punjab Board (PEC) Version 2
PEC English paper of Class 8 was held on Monday, February 15, 2016. This is version two of English paper. You can also see version 1 of English paper.
There are different questions related to the vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, English reading, and writing etc.
In the MCQ section, some of the questions are as follows:
- How many syllables are there in the word “lovely”?
- identify the group of abstract nouns
- The feminine of “horse” is
- I buy/buying/bought a new computer but it had some faults.
- The adjective from the noun “Pakistan” is Pakistani
- The duration of the rainy season in Pakistan is three months
- Objective Type
Past Paper 8th Class English 2016 Solved Paper Punjab Board (PEC) Subjective Type Version 2