Past Paper Class 9 Pak Studies Lahore Board 2016 Group 2
Group 2 Lahore board paper of Pak Studies 2016 consists of two part: objective and subjective. Objective part has 10 question of 1 mark each and subjective part has 5 questions.
Following are some of the important objective questions of this paper:
- Where is Forest of “kharaan” situated?
- When Bangladesh came into being?
- When did Liaqat Ali Khan visisted America?
- What is the fifth pillar of Islam
Following are some of the important subjective questions of this paper:
- What do you know about Zaqat?
- What is “Aqeeda-e-Risalat”?
- What are different “Araqan e Islam”?
- What is “Nazria e Pakistan”?
- How India occupied the Kashmir?
- What were different agricultural reforms of Ayub Khan?
Past Paper Class 9 Pak Studies Lahore Board 2016 Subjective Type Group 2