Punjab examination commission paper of class 5 consists of two parts: objective and subjective part. Objective part has 30 multiple choice questions while subjective part has 4 questions. Some of the salient multiple choice questions are as follows:
- What is the meaning of “Behr o Bar”?
- What is plural of “Tukra”?
- Masculine and Feminine
- Who wrote the poem “Dua”?
- What is the meaning of “Shagufay”?
- Recognize Tenses.
- Select the correct sentence.
- Select the Adjective
- Similar words
- Question number 13 to 16 are related to a paragraph
- Meaning of a verse of poem.
- Question number 19 to 23 are related to verses of poem given.
- Common noun and proper noun
- What is noun in a sentence?
Subjective paper consists of an essay to a historical place, a story, and an application to the headmaster to attend a marriage party of your brother.