Past Paper English 5th Class 2008 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper
This paper only covers objective part. The solutions of all the 30 questions are provided in front of each question. In the objective part of past paper of English class 5 2008, following are some of the important questions:
- When we meet someone at 4 P.m., what we say?
- Where does fish live?
- What is on the flag of Pakistan?
- What is symbol of a country?
- What is proper use of preposition?
- Which is the longest river in Pakistan?
- Correct use of tenses.
- How many days in a week?
- How many months in a year?
- Winter season is hot or cold?
- Correct use of pronoun.
- Proper use of punctuation
- Choose list of helping verbs.
- choose correct negative of a sentence.
- What is white color in our flag stands for?
- Meaning of quarrel?
Past Paper English 5th Class 2008 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper -Page 2