Past Paper Science (English Medium) 5th Class 2010 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper
In this English Medium version of Science paper, there are thirty multiple choice questions from different parts of the book and four subjective questions. All the questions are compulsory. All the multiple choice questions carry equal marks. One hour is allowed to complete multiple choice question paper and one hour for open ended paper. In the open ended paper, there are four questions and they are also compulsory questions. All of these four questions also carry equal marks. Various multiple choice questions are as follows:
- Energy used in melting of iron is heat energy
- When a steel plate strikes with a spoon then it produces echo and reverberation.
- Heat can pass through glass and copper
- If a river is polluted, the probable reason of it will be sewage water.
- There are many causes of heart attack. Two main cause are increase of cholesterol and high blood pressure
- Soils that contains pieces of rock are Gravel Soil
- If a hot cup of tea is placed in a room then both will release heat
- The waste material of factories causes water and air pollution.
- Algae, herbs and trees are all producers.
- What are Important sources of Vitamin C.
- Current can pass through metal plate
- Sound can easily pass through water
Past Paper Science (EM) 5th Class 2010 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper – Page 2
Past Paper Science (EM) 5th Class 2010 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper – Page 3
Past Paper Science (EM) 5th Class 2010 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper – Page 4