|8th Class Past Papers – All||8th Class Past Papers 2016||Science Past Papers of Previous Years|
Past Paper 8th Class Science 2016 Solved Paper (English Medium) Punjab Board (PEC) Version 2
Past paper 8th class Science 2016 English Medium paper’s version 2 is 100 marks paper. There are two parts of this paper. There are 48 marks for first part and 52 marks for the second part. Part A consists of 32 Multiple choice questions while part B consists of 5 subjective questions.
Some of the questions of version 2 are as follows:
- water pollution is the major cause of stomach disorder
- skin cancer is cause by ozone depletion
- Methane is a gas which causes the greenhouse effect
- photosynthesis is an example of chemical change
- The instrument used for measuring length is metre rule
- railway tracks are laid with gaps between them for thermal expansion
- The liquid used in thermometer is mercury
- The energy generated by fission reaction is called nuclear energy.
- Weather forecasting is one of the benefits of space exploration
- Rocket is used to travel in space
Past Paper 8th Class Science 2016 Solved Paper Punjab Board (PEC) Subjective Type Version 2