Lahore board 5th class paper has both objective and subjective sections. Objective section consists of 30 mcqs while subjective section has 4 questions. Here are some of the important mcqs’ summary:
- Meaning of “Behr o Bar”?
- Plural of “Tukra”?
- Recognize Masculine and Feminine
- Who is the poet of poem “Dua”?
- Meaning of “Shagufay”?
- Understanding Tenses.
- Use of appropriate Adjective
- Use of similar words
- Question number 13 to 16 are taken from a paragraph. That paragraph is given in the paper.
- Meaning of part of a poem.
- Question number 19 to 23 are related to verses of poem given.
- Recognize proper nouns in the options
- Recognize parts of speech in a sentence?
Subjective paper consists of four long questions. First question is an essay to a historical place. There is also a story to write, and an application to the principle to attend a marriage party.