Past Paper Islamiat 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper
Past paper of 2009 Islamiat class 5 has two parts: objective and subjective. Objective part consists of multiple choice questions. Some of the objective questions are as follows:
- How many angels are deputed to record ‘amaal’ of a person?
- We should obey Nabi S.A.W.
- What is the best answer of Assalam o Alaikum?
- We can learn the method to perform each and every ‘rukan’ of Islam
- These two ‘arkaan’ most of the time are mentioned in Quran together.
- What are some of the indications of Eid-ul-Fitr?
- These two stories are related to ‘Ghazwa-e-Uhad’
- There is a promise of two things in ‘Kalima-e-Tayyaba”
- What is the behavior of Nabi S.A.W after the Victory of Makkah?
- What is the benefit of ‘Roza’?
- What is importance of social life in Islam?
- What Nabi S.A.W Said about ‘Jumma’
Subjective part consists of open ended questions. Following are various long questions in this paper.
- Who are ‘Muhajareen’?
- What were the benefits of relation of ‘Muhajareen’ and ‘Ansaar’?
- What are the words used by Muslims when they meet together?
- Who should we say Salam?
- What should Muslims do when they meet together?
Past Paper Islamiat 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper – Page 2
Past Paper Islamiat 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper – Page 3
Past Paper Class 5 Islamiyat PEC 2009