Past Paper English 5th Class 2016 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper
Punjab Examination Commission 5th English exam held on Saturday, February 6, 2016. In the general instructions, it is instructed to read carefully and attempt all questions. Moreover, there are instructions to encircle the correct option of each MCQ as shown in the example given in the paper. No marks for cutting or double encircled questions. No other color except black and blue is allowed to solve the paper.
There are 25 multiple choice questions to check the level of English of students. Some of them are as follows:
- When should we use “thank you” in English
- What is compound word?
- Group of proper nouns
- Use of himself, herself, itself, myself.
- Use of a, an, the, any
- Three forms of go
- Proper use of verb
- correct use of capitalization
- proper use of interrogative sentences
- proper use of forms of adjectives
- Five questions from a comprehension paragraph given
- Another five questions from verses of a poem given
Subjective questions include paragraph on “My Dear Country”, “Letter to your Friend”, story on “Who will bell the cat”, comprehension paragraph, and fill in the blanks.
Objective Type Version 1 – Page1
Past Paper English 5th Class 2016 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper Objective Type Version 1 – Page 2
Past Paper English 5th Class 2016 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper Subjective Type Version 1 – Page3