Past Paper 10th Class Chemistry Lahore Board 2014 English Medium Group 2
Past paper Chemistry class 10 Lahore Board 2014 group 2 paper has two papers: Objective type and Subjective type. Subjective type paper has further three parts: Part I, Part II and Part III. Part I consists of short questions, Part II consists of long questions and Part II consists of practical questions. Here is the detail of each part.
See Group 1 Chemistry 10th Class 2014 Lahore Board Paper
Objective type paper has 12 multiple choice questions. Some of the important ones are as follows:
- How many percent of natural gas is consisted of methane?
- Eye inflammation is caused by the deficiency of vitamin.
- The stratosphere layer is at height above the earth’s surface.
- Which one of the following ion does not cause hardness in water?
Subjective type paper has three parts. First part has short questions, second part has long questions and third part has practical questions.
Selected Short Questions
- Describe the difference between Forward Reaction and Reverse Reaction.
- Write down the names of two natural acids and their sources.
- What is Closed Chain? Write the name of its types.
- Write the names and general formulas of unsaturated hydrocarbons.
- What are Fat Soluble Vitamins? Write their examples.
- Give two serious effects of Ozone depletion.
- What are Boiler Scales? How these are abolished?
- Describe four macroscopic characteristics of dynamic equilibrium.
- Write down the sources and uses of carbohydrate. How Acid rain increases the Acidity of soil?
- How you can classify substances as Acidic, Basic or Neutral? Write its procedure.
- Write procedure to show that sugar decomposes into elements or other compounds.