Past Paper Class 10 Maths (Science Group) Gujranwala Board 2014 OBJECTIVE Type Group 2 (English Medium)
Some of the questions of this paper are as follows:
- The set having only one element is called?
- What is measure of the external angle of regular hexagon?
- What are Radii of a circle?
- A fraction in which the degree of numerator is less than the degree of denominator is called?
- The most frequent occurring observation is a set of data is called?
- What is product of cube roots of unity?
- Define radical equation.
- Prove that the product of three cube roots of unity is one.
- Form a quadratic equation with roots -2 and 3.
- Write two properties of arithmetic mean.
- What do you know about harmonic mean? Describe briefly.
- The length of the side of a regular pentagon is 7 cm. Find its perimeter.
- How many minutes are there in two right angles?
- Prove that the measure of a central angle of a minor arc of a circle is double that of the angle subtended by the corresponding major arc.
- Prove that the perpendicular from the center of a circle on a chord bisects it.