Past Paper Class 10 Computer Lahore Board 2014 Objective Type Group 2
The first question of past paper class 10 Computer Science Lahore Board 2014 is multiple choice questions. There are 12 Multiple Choice Questions. All the questions are compulsory. Following are some of the important questions in this part of the paper:
- Which one is a type of numeric function:
- The number of background colors available in BASIC is?
- The Statement DIM A (15) will reserve how many memory locations?
- Which symbol is used to write two or more statements in one line?
- In GW Basic, the maximum number of characters in variable name can be?
- A finite set of steps to solve a problem is called?
- Which key is used to Cut the text in MS-Word?
Past Paper Class 10 Computer Lahore Board 2014 Subjective Type Group 2
Some of the subjective questions are as follows:
- Differentiate between bug and debugging
- Differentiate between direct and indirect modes of BASIC language
- How do type declaration characters work?
- Write the purpose and syntax of While – Wend Loop
- What is an unconditional transfer of control and which statement is used for it?
- What is difference between Undo and Redo?
- What is the purpose of Screen 7 Statement in BASIC?
- What is a flow chart? Describe three advantages of flow chart.
- Discuss the different types of variables in BASIC Language.
- What do you mean by Control Transfer? In Basic, how many ways you can Transfer Control?
- What is For – Next Loop? Describe with syntax and flowchart.
- What is toolbar? Describe the method of customizing the toolbar.
- Differentiate between Medium Resolution Graphics Mode and High Resolution Graphics Mode.
- Write the procedure to insert the Page Header in MS-Word
- Write the procedure to insert the Page Footer in MS-Word.
- Write a program to compute the square of a given number. Also draw its flow chart.
- Write a program to calculate the SUM and average of three numbers using LET statement.