Past Paper Class 10 Physics Lahore Board 2016 OBJECTIVE Type Group 1 (English Medium)
Class 10 Physics paper (English Medium) 2016, group 1 of Lahore board consists of two parts. First part is objective type having multiple choice questions and second part is subjective type. Objective type consists of following important questions:
- “e-mail” is abbreviation of Electronic mail.
- In which process sun gains energy?
- The equation of Not Operation is ____
- The refractive index of ice is _____
- The electroscope is an instrument which is used for _____
Past Paper Class 10 Physics Lahore Board 2016 SUBJECTIVE Type Group 1 (English Medium)
Some of the subjective questions of 10th class Physics paper, 2016, Lahore board Group 1 are as follows:
- What is the difference between convex mirror and concave mirror?
- What is meant by power of lenses? What is its unit?
- How can be identified conductors and insulators by electroscope?
- What is meant by ohmic and non-ohmic conductors?
- What is electric current? Write its formula to calculate it.
- Write the parts of cathode ray oscilloscope.
- A sound wave has a frequency of 2KHz and wave length 35 cm. How long will it take to travel 1.5 km?
- What is the difference between analogue and digital quantities? Write the two examples of each.
- Write safety measures to save from hazards of radiations.
- Explain briefly the transmission of radio-waves in space