|8th Class Past Papers – All||8th Class Past Papers 2016||8th Class Date Sheet 2017|
Past Paper 8th Class English 2016 Solved Paper Punjab Board (PEC) Version 1
This is version one of Class 8 2016 English paper. Version 2 is also available. This English paper was held on Monday, February 15, 2016.
There are different questions to check the English vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, reading, and writing abilities of students.
Some of the multiple choice questions are as follows:
- How many syllables are there in the word “beautiful”
- Which word is a material noun
- Mostly, elephants are/were/was found in Africa and Asia.
- They went to Lahore of/about/by/from bus
- What is proper use of punctuation?
There are also comprehension paragraphs and questions asked from those paragraphs.
In the subjective part there is a paragraph of 10 sentences on “My Summer Vacation”, a letter to your uncle to express your views about the match, a story “Greed is a Curse”, comprehension paragraph, a dialog between two friends and a an application to the headmaster.