Past Paper Maths (English Medium) 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper
Class 5 Maths paper of 2009 consists of following multiple choice questions:
- How can we write numbers 813,138,831,318 in descending order?
- Shape of square
- What is approximate value of 4.236 up to 2 decimal place? The correct answer is 4.24.
- About set of equivalent fraction.
- What are x-axis and y-axis in a graph?
- Find Area of rectangle in a graph.
- How can we write decimal number 46 in Roman Number System?
- What is the greatest number formed by digits 1,5,6,2,7,0,8?
- What is lowest form of 3.25?
- What is addition of 1.024 and 3.370 up to 1 decimal place? The answer is 4.4.
- Find set of complementary angles in the diagram.
- Solution of 35.3211-13.83 correct up to 1 decimal places is 21.5.
- Find the set of parallel lines in the figure.
- If price of one chocolate bar is 2.25 then price of 4 chocolate bar is Rs. 9.
- Find the area of shaded region
Some of the objective questions are as follows:
- Place comma in 2678172 in million system
- Write number “Seven billion nine hundred Eleven million three hundred two thousand” in numeral
- Write a number “Eight four Arab ninety eight Crore seven thousand eight hundred and twelve” in million system in words.
- If the price of 3 pens is Rs. 30 what is the price of one pen?
- If a train covers a distance in 4 hours with a speed of 50 kmh. What will be speed of train if it covers the same distance in one hour?
- If price of 15 footballs is Rs. 450 then what will be the price of such 25 foot balls.
- What is the supplementary angle of 65
- Write name of graph shown.
Past Paper Maths (English Medium) 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper – Page 2
Past Paper Maths (English Medium) 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper – Page 3
Past Paper Maths (English Medium) 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper – Page 4