Past Paper Class 10 Biology Gujranwala Board 2014 Objective Type Group 1 (English Medium)
Here is Biology paper of 10th class Gujranwala board, 2014, group 1 paper. There are two parts of this paper. First part is objective type and second part is subjective type. Following are some of the multiple choice questions:
- Which of these addictive drugs are also used as pain killers?
- What was ration of phenotypes in monohybrid crosses?
- What is the portion of nervous system that is involuntary in action?
- How many pea plants were used in the experiments of Mendel?
- What type of blood vessels surrounds the alveoli?
Past Paper Class 10 Biology Gujranwala Board 2014 Subjective Type Group 1 (English Medium)
There are very interesting questions in the subjective part. Some of those questions are very difficult, while some are straight forward. Following are some of the subjective questions:
- Name the membranes surrounding the lungs. What is their function?
- Describe the changes which take place during expiration or exhalation in the chest cavity?
- What is the difference between osmoregulation and thermoregulation?
- What is meant by meaning of the brain? Write their two functions?
- What is the difference between osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis?
- What is the difference between cutting and grafting?
- What is the difference between genotype and phenotype?
- What is meant by ecosystem? Write two examples of natural ecosystem.
- Give two features and two functions of human lugs. Also mention the safety measures taken by nature to save the lungs.
- How do plants get rid of their waste products? Write down three methods with example.
- Describe the structure of human eye with the help of diagram.
- What are ligaments and tendons? What functions do they perform?
- Write down about the development and structure of seed in plants.
- You have observed bulb of onion. Describe its structure with diagram.