Past Paper Class 10 Biology Gujranwala Board 2014 Objective Type Group 2 (English Medium)
Here is a past paper Biology of class 10, Gujranwala board, 2014, group 2. You can also see the group 1 paper of Gujranwala board. Out of two parts first part of this paper is objective type and the second part is subjective type. Following are few MCQs of this paper:
- Which bone is part of Appendicular Skeleton?
- If two plants having genotype ‘Rr’ are crossed with each other, what percentage of newly produced plants will have genotype ‘rr’?
- In the first step of glycolysis, one molecule of glucose is broken down into two molecules of which acid?
- In the structure of DNA, Adenine of one nucleotide pairs with which of the nitrogenous base of opposite nucleotide?
- What are the medicines which kill or stop the growth of bacteria?
- Which gas is absorbed through stomata of plants during nights?
- If a problem exists in the medulla oblongata of brain which function of the body will be affected?
Past Paper Class 10 Biology Gujranwala Board 2014 Subjective Type Group 2 (English Medium)
Subjective questions of this paper are as follows:
- What is the function of mucous present in nasal cavity?
- Write down five components of coordination action.
- Differentiate between compact bone to that of spongy bone.
- Write a short note on appendicular Skeleton. Define Joints. Also write its types.
- From where producers get their energy and in which form they store it?
- Write down name of four products prepared through genetic engineering.
- What is the percentage of oxygen, carbon dioxide and nitrogen in inspired air?
- How plants remove extra oxygen and carbon dioxide?
- What is germination of seed? Explain its types with examples.
- Write the procedure of presence of tar in the smoke of cigarette.
- Draw and label the observed diagram of typical eye of mammal.
- Draw and label the observed diagram of seed of gram. Define Fertilization