Past Paper Science English Medium 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper
Science 2009 past paper of class 5 is a 2 hours paper. One hour for objective part and one hour for subjective part. Following are some important multiple choice questions:
- What is percentage of water in our body?
- Which of the following method will you use to get sweet oranges by all plants?
- Which of the following picture represents the law of reflection of light from smooth surface?
- Vaccines are given to the babies for prevention of diseases.
- Pollution is produced by using more recycled material
- Drinking of polluted water may cause the disease of Cancer.
- If an organism has not been seen living for last 50 years, it is said to be Endangered.
- Boiling of an egg is a physical change
- The number of Indus dolphin lift are 1100
- Which is not a chemical change?
- More Iron particles are present in Grave soil
- In order to make their own food plant leaves absorb sunlight
- Echo can be controlled in a room by using curtain
- Sound cannot pass through vacuum
- The seeds of Guava are soft and small
- Living things for their growth most likely needs energy.
- The Earth magnet has two poles
- Major part of Earth is covered with human being
Past Paper Science English Medium 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper Page 2
Past Paper Science English Medium 5th Class 2009 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper Page 3