Past Paper Science (English Medium) 5th Class 2016 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper
Punjab Examination Commission 5th Science English medium exam held on Monday, February 1, 2016. following general instructions are given in the start of the paper.
- read carefully and attempt all questions.
- encircle the correct option of each MCQ as shown in the example below.
- Use Black/Blue ink for writing. Use of lead pencil is not allowed.
- if more than one option is encircled in a question, no mark will be given.
In the first part, 25 multiple choice questions are given. Each question carries equal marks.
Few multiple choice questions are given as follows as a sample: Evaporation takes place at all temperatures
- The quantity of matter in a body is called weight
- Path of light is straight
- Through transparent object we can see clearly
- battery is not an essential part of an electric circuit
- Basic types of soil
- The sun is made up of helium and hydrogen
- The number of months in mars is 2.
The subjective type questions include questions about water pollution, luminous vs non-luminous objects, what are solids, color of soil, features of sand and clay etc.