Past Paper Science (Urdu Medium) 5th Class 2016 Punjab Board (PEC) Solved Paper
PEC 5th Science Urdu medium exam held on Monday, February 1, 2016. In the beginning of paper, there are general instructions. First one is to read carefully and attempt all questions. Second, encircle the correct option of each MCQ as shown in the example below. Third one is to use Black/Blue ink for writing. Use of lead pencil is not allowed. Fourth is that if more than one option is encircled in a question, no mark will be given.
5th class 2016 Science English Medium Paper
Twenty five multiple choice questions (MCQs) are given in this part. Each question carries 2 marks.
Some of the multiple choice questions are as follows:
- Which one of the following is flowering plant? The answer is rose.
- Mosquitos has 3 major body parts excpt hair.
- Identify the monocot flower from the pictures
- mosquito is an animal without backbone.
- Virus is not made up of cells
- Female dangue mosquito lays eggs in water
- bean is a kidney shaped bean
- What is cause of pollution?
- freezing is a process in which water changes into ice.
The long questions include water pollution, luminous and non-luminous objects, solid, color of soil, characteristics of sand and clay etc.
اپٹو ڈیٹ پیپر سائنس اردو میڈیم برائے جماعت پنجم 2016 پنجاب بورڈ سولڈ پیپر آبجیکٹیو ٹائپ