Past Paper Class 10 Biology Lahore Board 2016 OBJECTIVE Type Group 1 (English Medium)
Following are some questions from Biology class 10 paper of Lahore board 2016, group 1:
- For gaseous exchange the leaves and young stems have in their epidermis?
- The skeleton found outside the body is called?
- What is simple and most common way of asexual reproduction in bacteria?
- What is the color of Calyx, the outer most whorl of the flower?
- What is transmission of characters (Traits) from parent to offspring?
- When was complete map of human genome published?
- When Sir Alexander Fleming was awarded Nobel Prize?
Past Paper Class 10 Biology Lahore Board 2016 SUBJECTIVE Type Group 1 (English Medium)
Subjective questions include some of the following:
- How will you differentiate between a stoma and lenticel?
- Write the name of Abiotic and Biotic components of Ecosystem
- Define food chain and give an example of a simple food chain.
- What are the main organs works for homeostasis in man?
- Write down the names of four organs of urinary system
- What is difference between analgesic and antibiotic?
- What steps are involved in the formation of urine in the kidney?
- Describe the structure and function of thyroid gland and pancreas.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the vegetative propagation in plants
- What is parasitism? Explain its two types with examples.
- Write down the procedure of experiment to show the presence of tar in cigarette smoke.
- Draw the diagram of the experimental apparatus measuring the inhaled and the exhaled air.
- You performed experiment to investigate chemical composition of bone. Write procedure for this experiment.
- Write the procedure of experiment to show the necessity of oxygen for seed germination.